This manual is the core of the leadership track. It features 10 projects, which you complete while serving in various club meeting roles.
An evaluator will give you feedback on each project, helping you to improve. When you compete the manual, you are eligible for Competent Leader recognition.
Project 1: Listening & Leadership
- To assume any THREE roles from Table Topic Speaker, Ah Counter, Project Evaluator or Grammarian.
Project 2: Critical Thinking
- To assume any TWO roles from Project Evaluator, Grammarian or General Evaluator.
Project 3: Giving Feedback
- To assume all THREE roles of Project Evaluator, Grammarian and General Evaluator.
Project 4: Time Management
- To assume the role of the Timer.
- To assume any ONE role from Toastmaster, Project Speaker, Grammarian, Table Topics Master.
Project 5: Planning & Implementation
- To assume any THREE roles from Project Speaker, General Evaluator, Toastmaster or Table Topics Master.
Project 6: Organizing & Delegating
- To help organize a club speech contest OR
- To help organize a club special event OR
- To help organize a club membership campaign or contest OR
- To help organize a club public relations campaign OR
- To help produce the club newsletter OR
- To assist the club’s webmaster.
Project 7: Developing Your Facilitation Skills
- To assume any TWO roles from Toastmaster, General Evaluator, Table Topic Master or befriend a guest at a club meeting.
Project 8: Motivating People
- To fulfill THREE roles from either Group A or B, with at least ONE role from each Group:
Group A: Toastmaster, Project Evaluator or General Evaluator
Group B: Club Membership Campaign Chairman, Club Membership Contest Chairman or Club Public Relations Campaign Chairman
Project 9: Mentoring
- To assume ONE role from being a Mentor for a new member, a Mentor for an existing member or a High Performance Leadership Guidance Committee Member.
Project 10: Team Building
- To fulfill either requirements from either Group A or B:
Group A: Assume BOTH roles of Toastmaster AND General Evaluator
Group B: Assume ONE role from Club Membership Campaign Chairman, Club Membership Contest Chairman, Club Public Relations Campaign Chairman or Speech Contest Chairman, Club Special Event Chairman, Club Newsletter Editor or Club Webmaster